About Lancaster Wedding Photographers - April and Bryan
Hello! We’re April and Bryan, and we’re the husband and wife team that make up April and Bryan Photography. We’re so excited that you found us and since we believe that getting to know our clients is the #1 way to ensure an awesome experience, we’d love to tell you a little about us.
Here Are A Few Fun Facts
- We met New Year’s Eve, 1999. Yup, turn of the century and millennium.
- We have two beautiful daughters who help to keep us young.
- We live in Reinholds, Pennsylvania but we love traveling and have a rather long bucket list.
- Along with exploring historical locations with our girls, we all LOVE Disney World.
- Bryan photographs every wedding with April and is also our built in tech support.
- April is the lead photographer, email writer, blogger, and editor.
- We began photographing weddings in 2009 and have enjoyed every minute.
- To best serve our couples, we prefer to photograph less than 25 weddings annually.
- When we aren’t serving our amazing clients, we enjoy cheering on our girls in their numerous activities (swimming, karate, and piano, to name a few).
- We love creating beautiful images but more importantly, we love serving couples on one of the greatest days of their lives!!
April - Owner, Lead Photographer
Get To Know April
- Master vacation planner, our trips go off with out a hitch
- Best MOM EVER!
- April has a Master's Degree in Mathematics!
- Lover of Italian wines
- Brewer of her own Kombucha
- Favorite ride at Magic Kingdom: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Favorite food/drink in Disney: Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel
- Favorite place traveled: Patagonia
Bryan - Tech & Equipment GURU, Second Shooter
Get To Know Bryan
- Has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from PSU
- Huge fan of the Marvel movies
- Favorite ride at Magic Kingdom: Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Favorite food/drink in Disney: Double Jameson & Ginger Tall at the Rose & Crown
- Favorite place traveled: Italy
We're sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It’s all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You’re planning the day that you’ve been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over! Our goal as wedding photographers is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images; it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When our couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuinely joyful images! When we think back to our wedding day, we have amazing memories.... but most of the moments we remember really well are those that were captured in our photographs. They are priceless to us. Our children lovingly flip the pages of our album and listen to us recall our feelings of joy! Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience...shouldn’t it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? We think so! Our goal is to not only capture memories for our clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.
Random fact #1 - Our logo was inspired by the way Bryan has signed every note he’s ever written to April.
One way we ensure that our couples enjoy the BEST photographic experience possible is through forming a relationship with them. We try our best to make sure that all of our couples are the PERFECT fit for us before officially booking. A couple should connect with their photographer, trust their photographer, and be EXCITED about the whole process with them! After booking, we love getting to know our clients better through an ENGAGEMENT SESSION that helps them warm up to the camera so they are ready to rock and roll on the wedding day! By the time the wedding day arrives, our clients feel more like friends, and that creates a safe and relaxed environment for photography!
Random fact #2 - Bryan asked April to marry him less than SIX months after they met!
Our work has been featured in a number of publications including the Huffington Post, Daily Dog Tag, DIY Weddings Magazine, Lancaster County Magazine, Lace and Loyalty, and I Do (Spring/Summer 2017, Fall/Winter 2017, Spring/Summer 2018).